This is the privacy and cookies policy for [http://www.sacai.jp], being the e-commerce website of sacai (we, us and our) for the sale and purchase of our products (Site). For the purposes of European data protection legislation (Data Protection Law), we are the data controller in relation to the personal data processed in accordance with this policy.
We are committed to protecting your privacy on-line when visiting the Site or communicating electronically with us. We appreciate that you do not want the personal information you provide to us distributed indiscriminately and here we explain how and why we collect and process personal data, what we do with it and what controls you have.
By using the Site, you acknowledge that you have read the terms of this privacy and cookies policy.
We will treat all your personal information as confidential (although we may disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on secure servers (as further detailed below) and we will fully comply with all applicable Data Protection Law and consumer legislation.
Whose personal data do we process?
We may process personal data relating to you if:
- You are a user of the Site.
- You are a customer of us.
- You use our products.
- You are someone to whom we want to advertise or market our products.
Information we may collect from you
Through your use of the Site, we may collect and process the following information about you:
- information (such as but not limited to your name, email address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, payment type and card expiry number or log in and password details) that you provide by completing forms on the Site, including if you register as a user of the Site, purchase any goods from the Site, upload or submit any material via the Site, request any information, or enter into any competition or promotion we may sponsor;
- Information relating to transactions with us involving details of goods that we have supplied to you.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us, for example by email or phone. This includes communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Site or its content.
- information from surveys that we may, from time to time, run on the Site for research purposes, if you choose to respond to, or participate in, them.
- Internet pages you have visited immediately before coming to the Site or pages you visit immediately after leaving the Site.
You are under no obligation to provide any such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information (e.g. your address or payment details), we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
We may, from time to time, run referral programmes or similar initiatives, such as a "Tell a Friend" programme, that invite you to provide us with the name and email address of someone who is known to you who may find our products or services to be of interest. We will only use those contact details for the purpose of the relevant initiative (and not for general marketing purposes). By providing us with their details, you confirm that you have their permission to do so and must not provide us with the details of anyone from whom you do not have such permission. We reserve the right to identify you as the person who has made the referral in the message that is sent to them.